Thumbprint Balloon Holding Owl – Kid Craft Idea
If you have been following Glued To My Crafts for awhile now, you “may” have noticed that I’m starting to get a “bit” obsessed with sharing thumbprint crafts on our website. I just can’t stop coming up with new and unique ideas to share.
But how can I resist? It’s the easiest “technique” EVER to do with kids of all ages plus the finished piece makes for an instant awesome keepsake, as well!
And with the FREE printables I’ve been providing along the way, I hope YOU are getting to be as obsessed as we are!!!
So anyways – please check out my latest “creation” below – the Thumbprint Balloons and Owl kid craft idea! Just download the provided file, print it out in color and have your children add a few multi-colored thumbprints to make the balloons coming from the owl’s hand! Easy peasy and I think it pairs nicely with a birthday or celebration activity. Don’t you think?
Well… I’ll let you get to it! I’m sure you BURSTING with joy to give it a try! Happy crafting, my friends! Please don’t forget to share pictures of your finished paper and thumbprint balloon holding owl creations with us on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram to see them! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED POSTS ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: Paper Handprint Owl Hug and Adorable Acorn Crafts For Kids
Balloon Holding Owl Craft Supplies:
* First download and print the free template printable on white cardstock. You only need one print per craft.
* Next open up your ink pads and get the baby wipes ready.
* Have children press their thumb on the ink pad and then press it down on the tips of the balloon strings in the printable.
* Repeat until you have the look you like and the “balloons” are nice & full.
* When done, use the baby wipes to remove excess ink and send your child to the sink for a quick wash up.
* To finish the Thumbprint Balloon Holding Owl paper craft, add any other embellishments you see fit.
* Then display/gift proudly!