Are you looking for some last-minute sweet treats to make and gift this upcoming Easter weekend?
If you are – then you are in the right place because today’s Nutter Butter Easter Chick Cookies are as simple as it gets PLUS the kids can be involved in the making too!
With just some simple store-bought Nutter Butters, yellow colored melting chocolate and a few candy embellishments – you too can pull these adorable spring-themed cookies together in no time!
Then impress the lucky receivers with your awesome talent and pat yourself on the back for pulling together this simple DIY idea within minutes!
Find all the details below! #gluedtomycrafts
Nutter Butter Easter Cookies Supplies:
* Following the directions on your yellow melting chocolate packaging, melt your chocolate in the microwave.
* Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and place your Nutter Butter Cookies on top.
* Now grab your melted chocolate and a spoon. Carefully “paint” some yellow chocolate on the front of each cookie.
* Before the chocolate starts to harden, go ahead and add your eyes & an orange Tic-Tac for the beak. Repeat for each cookie.
* To finish off the Easter Chick Cookies – let your finished pieces sit for about an hour to make sure it all hardens in place & won’t smear.
* Then pile your “chick” friends into a nice cookie tin to make it easy for gifting away!
If you are currently looking for even MORE festive craft ideas for Easter – be sure to check out the posts below. And “if” you decide to make our Nutter Butter Easter Chick Cookie idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!