Spring is in the air and baking is on my mind 24/7!
With that being said, today I’m sharing a super moist lemon muffin recipe that is PERFECT for breakfast, an afternoon tea or a special after dinner dessert.
With only simple ingredients, this Coconut Lemon Bliss Muffin recipe is sure to be keeper that you will want to make time and time again!
So let’s dust off our aprons, heat up the oven and make some sumptuous but rather simple treats today! Happy baking, my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Coconut Lemon Bliss Muffin Ingredients:
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 1/2 cup plain yogurt
* 1 Tbsp lemon zest
* 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
* Preheat your oven to 325F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
* Whisk together your flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
* In your stand mixer bowl, beat together your butter and sugar, until light & fluffy. Add your eggs, one by one. Gradually add your flour to the mixture, until well combined.
* Then add in yogurt, lemon zest and lemon juice & beat until light and fluffy.
* Finally carefully fold in your coconut flakes.
* Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 18-20 minutes, until tops spring back and a toothpick place in the center, comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before serving!
If you are currently looking for even MORE festive food ideas for Spring – be sure to check out the posts below. And “if” you decide to make our Coconut Lemon Bliss Muffins recipe, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!