The BIG game day is FAST approaching and today I’m sharing a recipe for Spicy Taco Seasoned Popcorn that is sure to be a hit with your party crowd and those spicy lovers out there!
Spice up your game day with a recipe that not only tastes great but it’s super easy to assemble, making it a recipe to keep handy for the spur-of-the-moment events and large crowds!
With only three simple ingredients, this recipe will prove to be a party pleaser time & time again!
It’s the perfect snack idea for your game party needs, so let’s grab those ingredients and get ready to make a POPPIN’ good spicy snack today!
Find the full recipe below! #gluedtomycrafts
Spicy Taco Seasoned Popcorn
recipe adapted from Old El Paso website
* 4 cups popped popcorn
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1 1/2 tablespoons of Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning Mix (from 1-oz package)
* In a large bowl, pour your melted butter over your popped popcorn.
* Sprinkle on your taco seasoning.
* Gentle toss your popcorn until well coated. Serve.
So what do you think? Super simple, right? And of course – if spicy isn’t your thing, you can also make this recipe by substituting with Old El Paso™ 40% less sodium taco seasoning mix. Just follow the recipe above and swap out for the desired taco seasoning mix!