This kid friendly blog post is a CORNUCOPIA of fun – promise!!!
Today’s Thanksgiving themed Button Cornucopia Kid Craft is super easy to make within minutes and it’s relatively inexpensive too. If you have a printer in your home – you are well on your way to pulling this together for your child and displaying the finished piece proudly in your home!
In this post, I’ve included a FREE printable template, so all you need to do is print the file, grab some brown buttons and glue dots to complete the craft with your child. It’s so simple – you have NO excuse NOT to do it!
So what are you waiting for? Just download the file below and grab those supplies so you can create this Button Cornucopia today!
Happy crafting with your child, my friends! #gluedtomycrafts
Button Cornucopia Craft Supplies:
* First download and print the template on white cardstock. You only need ONE print per craft.
* Next have children place their buttons on the template by sticking a glue dot on the back of their brown buttons and then placing them in the opening of the cornucopia on the cardstock.
* Repeat until the cornucopia is completely full and has the desired look you want.
* Then display your Button Cornucopia art piece proudly for ALL to see!!!
Turns the simplest craft materials into a gala of crafty fun!
If you are looking for even more fall themed kid crafts, be sure to check out the fun posts below. And if you decide to make today’s Button Cornucopia – Kid Craft or any of our inspiring crafts found on the blog – be sure to share a picture on our Facebook page for all of us to see!
* Toilet Paper Roll Corn Cob – Kid Craft
* Bubble Wrap Corn on the Cob – Kid Craft
* Decorative Leaf Fox Handmade Cards
* Popsicle Stick Fox – Kid Craft
* Silly Leaf Hair – Kid Craft
* Terra Cotta Pot Scarecrow – Kid Craft