Button Covered Cornucopia – Thanksgiving Craft Idea For Kids
This kid friendly blog post is a CORNUCOPIA of fun – promise!!!
Today’s Thanksgiving themed Button Cornucopia Kid Craft is super easy to make within minutes and it’s relatively inexpensive too. If you have a printer in your home – you are well on your way to pulling this together for your child and displaying the finished piece proudly in your home!
In this post, I’ve included a FREE printable template, so all you need to do is print the file, grab some brown buttons and glue dots to complete the craft with your child. It’s so simple – you have NO excuse NOT to do it!
So what are you waiting for? Keep scrolling to make it happen. Then just grab the free provided file below and grab those supplies so you can create this Button Covered Cornucopia with your child today!
Happy crafting with your child, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures with us! You can tag us on Facebook or Instagram for EASY sharing! I can’t wait to give you both a virtual high five from a far! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR CORNUCOPIA CRAFT WITH —> DIY Craft Button Pumpkin Cards
Button Cornucopia Craft Supplies:
* First grab and print out the provided template on white cardstock paper. You only need ONE print per craft.
* Next have children place their buttons on the template by sticking a glue dot on the back of their brown buttons and then placing them in the opening of the cornucopia on the cardstock.
* Repeat until the cornucopia is completely full and has the desired look you want.
* Allow the glue to dry completely before moving the artwork.
* Then display your Button & Cardstock Paper Cornucopia art piece proudly for ALL to see!!!
PAIR YOUR BUTTON CRAFT WITH OUR —> Handprint Button Tree Canvas – Spring Kid Craft Idea
Turns the simplest craft materials into a gala of crafty fun!
If you are looking for even more fall themed kid crafts, be sure to check out the fun posts below. And if you decide to make today’s Button Cornucopia – Kid Craft or any of our inspiring crafts found on the blog – be sure to share a picture on our Facebook page for all of us to see!
* Toilet Paper Roll Corn Cob – Kid Craft
* Bubble Wrap Corn on the Cob – Kid Craft
* Decorative Leaf Fox Handmade Cards
* Popsicle Stick Fox – Kid Craft
* Silly Leaf Hair – Kid Craft
* Terra Cotta Pot Scarecrow – Kid Craft