Celebrate the beauty of fall with your little one! Create a vibrant and memorable keepsake together with this handprint fall tree canvas tutorial. Get creative and capture the moment you can cherish forever!
Painted Handprint Fall Tree Keepsake For Kids To Make
Hi friends! Welcome to our latest and great “Painted Handprint Fall Tree Keepsake Canvas” tutorial!
Depending on the material, your finished crafts can become great keepsakes and long-lasting items for our home, for years to come. Something you can store easily away and bring out as you change up your seasonal decorations.
Today’s vibrant colored handprint tree canvas idea is not only perfect for fall decorations but you could make it for any season of the year or just have them go crazy with colors for their own special touch that needs no explanation. Another few ideas could be green handprints on the tree, with a few red dots for apples, or do a basic tree branch design and add white dots all over for a snowy feel for winter. The choice is yours, it’s just a matter of making it happen!
So on that note, find ALL the details you need to know in the full tutorial below! Our fall tree keepsake canvas is mainly Lil Man’s handprints, but you could also do a “family” tree where everyone’s handprints get involved in the making. Even pets can add a paw-print to the tree – hint hint!
I’ll let you get to it now. Happy crafting, my dear friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your child’s finished handprint fall tree canvas, on our Facebook page wall, so we can admire it from a far! I can’t wait to see how awesome it turns out!
RELATED —> Handprint Pumpkin Keepsake
Get creative with your kids this season by making the perfect keepsake art piece!
- Large Blank Canvas
- Craft Paint in Various Colors
- Foam Paint Brushes
- Small Paper Plate
- Baby Wipes
RELATED —> Pumpkin Patch Stand
- First paint the trunk of your fall tree on the canvas. This will give you can idea of where the handprints from your child will need to go.
- Next up – paint your child’s hand completely in choice of color and have them press them on the canvas.
- Repeat until your tree is full of “leaves.” Be sure to alternate your colors and placement of the handprints on the canvas.
- Then to finish it off – add some personalization to your canvas, to make it your own. I added this owl felt sticker to the canvas. He’s just “whoo’ing” around in our tree. Cute, right?!
- Finally, let it dry completely and add your child’s age/dates on the back of the painted canvas for remembrance.
- Then display your handprint fall tree canvas proudly for all to see! 🙂
RELATED —> Handprint Keepsakes
Seuss Inspired Fish Canvas
Nuts About You Keepsake
Flag Handprint Shirt
Handprint French Fries
Daddy’s Grilling Partner
Handprint Button Tree Canvas
Christmas Canvas Ideas
Footprint Bird Canvas