If you haven’t noticed by the title of this very blog post, today’s kid friendly craft tutorial involves handprints & some adorable black sheep.
Actually, because it’s a spring themed craft, we are going to go ahead and call them “handprint baby sheep.”
So without further ado, let’s get to the simple steps and materials! All of which can be found below!
Now grab your child and craft these adorable Handprint Black Sheep cuties up today!
Happy crafting, my dear friends! #gluedtomycrafts
Supplies you need for your sheep craft:
washable black craft paint, paint brush, green colored cardstock, school glue, small wiggle eyes & several white cotton balls
* First thing first! Paint your child’s hand black & have them press it on the green colored cardstock. Repeat this step for as many black sheep you want to make.
* Set aside the prints to let the dry a bit, while you wash the excess paint off your child’s hands.
* Once the prints are dry, glue cotton balls in the “palm” of the handprints.
* Finally – add some wiggle eyes to give them life!
* Add other embellishments you see fit.
* And you are done! Display your handprint sheep keepsake piece proudly for ALL to see!
We specialize in kid craft tutorials!
Come see why thousands of Pinterest followers are pinning our stuff right now!