Come one, come all! It’s FALL! Wheee!!!
Fun is definitely in the air already and with today’s Paper Plate Apple Slice kid craft idea, you are sure to make some crafty memories with the littles today!!
It’s a QUICK-TO-MAKE design, partnered with inexpensive but creative materials, that makes an awesome result!
Pair it with some apple themed books or a trip to your local apple orchard! Whatever you decide to do, I hope Glued To My Crafts inspired YOU!
Happy crafting, my friends!!!
Paper Plate Apple Slice Supplies:
- Large Paper Plate
- Red/Green Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Black Sharpie
- Green/Brown Cardstock
- First cut your paper plate in half. This will make TWO APPLE CRAFTS.
- Next have children paint ONLY the rim of their paper plate halves, either red or green. They will want to leave the center portion white.
- Once done with that step, grab the black Sharpie and draw THREE small black seeds on the white portion. Set aside your pieces.
- Next grab your cardstock. Trim out a stem and leaf for each paper plate piece.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Apple Slices, have children staple their cardstock pieces in place. Then display proudly!!!
Be sure to also check out our Felt Paper Plate Apple kid craft tutorial for another “apple themed” idea!