Are you and your child looking for a creative gift craft to make for someone special in your life?
Maybe you are just looking for something to keep the kids busy today?
Well look no further – because this “Love You To Pieces Frame” kid craft idea is super easy to make, the supplies are inexpensive AND it’s make for clever “one-of-a-kind” gift as well!
The main craft material is puzzle pieces and you can easily raid your own personal collection or pick up a cheap puzzle set at your local Dollar Tree.
Ready to learn how to “piece” it all together? Follow the full tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends!!!
Puzzle Frame Supplies:
* Puzzle Pieces
* Wood Frame
* Craft Paint
* Paper Plate
* Paint Brushes
* Hot Glue/Tacky Glue
* First place your puzzle pieces on a paper plate, with the blank cardboard space facing up. Have children paint their pieces however they like. You can do a mix of colors or do them all the same!
* Once done, set aside to let the pieces dry completely.
* When you are ready to assemble your frame, get the glue gun hot and ready.
* One by one, have children place their painted puzzle pieces on the outside of the wood frame. There is no real rule to this, so let’s the kids go wild on how they place them on the frame.
* To finish off the frame craft, have children write “Love You To Pieces” somewhere on the frame/painted puzzle pieces. This step can also be achieved with stickers.
* Then place your picture in the finished picture frame and gift away!