Perfect for younger children to make this upcoming holiday season!!! Today I present to YOU our Easter Bunny Hiding In The Grass – Paper Plate Kid Craft idea!!!
Using simple supplies like a paper plate, green tissue paper and craft foam Easter egg shape from Michaels – you too can pull this DIY idea together within minutes! Then display as is or use for party decor this upcoming spring season!
Easy peasy just how we like it around here, so be sure to check out the full tutorial below! Happy crafting, my friends!!!
* Large Paper Plate
* Green Tissue Paper
* School Glue
* Craft Foam Egg Shape
* White/Pink Craft Foam
* Wiggle Eyes
* First cut your paper plate in half. Reserve one half for today’s half and save the other for a rainy day!
* Now grab your green tissue paper. Have children cut a small amount into small squares. This will be the grass in the craft.
* Next grab your paper plate half, green tissue paper squares and school glue. Put a good amount ALL over the paper plate half and have children place the tissue paper on top, until the piece is completely covered. Set aside when done.
* Now grab your white and pink craft foam. Cut out ears and a nose for the bunny. Attach them to craft foam egg shape to give the look of a bunny. Don’t forget the wiggle eyes so he can see!
* To finish off the Bunny In The Grass kid craft, staple your bunny piece to the paper plate. Then display proudly!!!
Love this idea? Be sure to check out our Popsicle Stick Bunny kid craft idea as well!