Who could resist this colorful and simply adorable Handprint BEE Mine Keepsake Idea!!!
This handmade craft is the PERFECT way to capture the moment in time this upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday. It’s great for a scrapbook or even to mail out as a card to family members far away!
So what are you waiting for?! This DIY idea is sure to be epic and kids will LOVE making it too! So gather those supplies and get to “buzzing” on this craft! Happy crafting my friends!!!
* Yellow/Black Paint
* Paint Brushes
* Baby Wipes
* Paper Plate
* Small White Heart Doilies
* Glue Stick
* Child’s Face Picture
* Scrapbook Stickers
* Squirt some yellow paint on your paper plate. Have children pick a hand and paint the palm of the hand completely yellow. Working quickly, press the painted hand down in the center of the cardstock. Remove. Clean off the excess paint from your child’s hand with the baby wipes.
* Now grab your black paint and a small paint brush. Go ahead and paint on small black stripes, a stringer and antennas on and coming from the yellow handprint.
* Next grab your picture. Trim out the head and glue it to the cardstock piece.
* Finish off the Handprint BEE Mine Keepsake by gluing on TWO small white heart doilies to the sides of the handprint, as well as adding some scrapbook stickers that say BEE MINE. Then add other embellishments you see fit before setting aside to let it dry completely before displaying/gifting away!
This idea is also great for a Footprint BEE Mine Keepsake!!! Just follow the steps above for the BEE Mine idea but switch for a foot instead of a hand!!!
Be sure to check out our Handprint Kid Craft section for even more fun ideas that can be easily turned into gifts!!!