Snow and big trucks – TWO of my son’s favorite things this time of year! So that’s exactly what inspired today’s DIY Puffy Paint Snow Truck idea!!!
If your child LOVES these two things as well, get ready for some epic winter fun with our FREE PRINTABLE template and directions today! You won’t need to bare the cold air outside either!!!
Simply download the FREE template below, print, mix up some white puffy paint and let kids fill up their snow truck with piles & piles of SNOW.
Don’t let this idea melt away – find the full tutorial below! Happy crafting this winter season, my friends!!!
Snow Truck Supplies:
* FREE PRINTABLE [download HERE}
* Thick Colored Cardstock
* Colored Printer
* White Shaving Cream
* White School Glue
* Small Mixing Bowl
* Paint Brush
* White Glitter
* First download and print the FREE truck printable. I printed ours on a light shade of brown cardstock. Just remember you will want paper that allows the white puffy paint to really POP through and look like snow in the bed of the truck.
* Next grab your bowl, paint brush, shaving cream and glue. Mix equal parts of glue and shaving cream until it’s a frosting consistency.
* Now have children paint on the “snow” in the back of the truck.
* Once they are done with that, sprinkle some white glitter on top of the mixture so it really shines.
* Then set your child’s masterpiece in an undisturbed area while it dries completely. Then display proudly!!!
Love our Puffy Paint Snow Truck idea? Then be sure to check out our Christmas Car craft post as well! Another fun winter themed craft that kids will absolutely LOVE!