Help your children make beautiful stained glass pieces to show off on your windows this holiday season!!!
With our Stained Glass Ornaments tutorial and free printable template below – you are sure to have a fun “crafternoon” making some completely customizable one-of-a-kind pieces together!
So what are you waiting for? The more the merrier and no two are exactly alike!!! So let’s grab those craft supplies and whip up our own sparkley ornaments today! Happy crafting my friends!!!
* Free Printable
* Contact Paper
* White Cardstock/Printer
* First download and print the FREE printable HERE.
* Using your scissors, trim out the ornament piece, as well as the center of it.
* Now grab your contact paper and cut two pieces the same length. Take off the protective paper off one and lay it on a flat surface.
* Lay your ornament cutout on the contact paper.
* Grab a handful of sequins and drop them on the contact paper, inside the ornament shape. Spread them around.
* Once you have the design you like, cut a piece of ribbon and place it on the contact paper for the “hanger” of the ornament.
* Finally grab the other piece of contact paper and remove it’s protective sheet. Then lay it on top of the other piece and press firmly. Make sure every corner is stuck together.
* To finish off the craft, use your scissors to trim out the ornament. Then display proudly on a window.
Create a holiday worth remembering with our easy step-by-step kid craft tutorials! Be sure to check out these fun posts for even MORE crafty & festive inspiration. And as always – if one of our crafts inspires you, be sure to share it on our Facebook page. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!