Hi my crafty friends! Do you remember the Day it Rained Hearts Cloud Kid Craft I shared for Valentine’s Day a few weeks back? Well – I recently decided to give that particular craft a new spin and transform it into a St Patrick’s Day themed activity. Just as simple as the one before, but with a green and gold twist!
Using the FREE cloud printable I created for the other craft, all you need to do is download the file, print it and get straight to working on your Raining Luck Craft. It’s super easy, fun for all ages and of course – super inexpensive too, with the most expensive being some simple white tissue paper.
So follow the simple step-by-step tutorial below and create your own Raining Luck kid craft masterpiece with your today!!!
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. Read our full Disclosure Policy for more info.
* First download and print the Cloud Template. Be sure to print it on white cardstock and trim it out with scissors.
* Next cut your white tissue paper into small squares.
* Put a good amount of glue all over the cloud cutout and have your child place the tissue paper on top, until it’s completely covered.
* While they are working on that, cut your string & shamrock/circle shapes out of your cardstock. Staple the yarn to the cutouts.
* To finish it off, staple the hanging “shamrocks & gold coins” to the back of the cloud cutout. Then display proudly!
If you are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas that are perfect for St Patrick’s Day, be sure to check out these fun posts. And “if” you decide to make our Raining Luck craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!