* Meet me, Stacey. I’m a 20-something year old mother & Air Force wife.
* I do a little bit of everything. You name it, I probably do it. If I haven’t, it’s probably in the works. I’m a perfectionist and try to be a master of it all. I gladly wear the title of “That Crafty Girl.”
* My son is in training to be crafty too. You will see a lot of kid friendly crafts on the blog.
* I have an obsession with photography. My camera(s) are always glued to me. I never want to miss a moment or the perfect shot. I’m by no means a professional so I’m hoping to get some classes under my belt soon. My love of photography goes hand in hand with my obsession of scrapbooking.
* Handmade gifts are a must in this house. As well as handmade cards. I’m a proud supporter of sending cards for every occasion.
* I love making my own fashion jewelry. I have a thing for charm bracelets & pearls.
* Oh don’t forget my love for food, which means my love of sharing my goodies with you too. I like to bake, even though my hips could do without.
* My craft room tends to look like a tornado blew through it. While my kitchen looks like a mob raided it. I try to clean & organize both, but it never stays clean to long. I hate loading the dishwasher, FYI.
* My husband (Joe) and I have been married for 6 years now. He is a TSgt in the Air Force and we have been stationed three bases together now. Altus, OK; Incirlik, Turkey; and now FE Warren, WY.
* Not many people know, but I’m a military brat who was born in Germany. My mom is German, while my dad is American. I would give anything to be able to live overseas again. Fingers crossed for one day!
* My favorite color changes everyday. It tends to be the color of season though. My husband says he can never keep up with me. I also dance between vintage and modern flair.
* I tend to be ADHD with my crafts. One minute I’ll be making cards, the next I’ll be making a bracelet. Hence the reason why my craft room looks a mess.
* I have a slight obsession with Hobby Lobby and can spend hours in there. If I had an endless amount of money, the whole store would be in my basement right now. I always tell my husband, if I go missing, I’m probably there. Pick me up between the clearance rack and the scrapbooking supplies.
* You can’t go wrong with glitter. It’s usually added to all craft projects.
* I love home decor. I have a wall going up the stairway that has a whole bunch of wooden G’s to symbolize our last name. We laugh because it’s our “G Spot.”
* I’m guilty of dragging out the Christmas Tree before Halloween even hits.
Want to know more? Have a question or comment? Email me at [email protected]